It’s all possible. And, it’s happening now.
The Embedded Vision Summit 2017
The event for innovators who want to incorporate visual intelligence into products.
Come to Santa Clara, California to connect with hundreds of product and application developers, business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs – all focused on embedded vision. See the latest in practical technology to bring visual intelligence into cloud applications, embedded systems, mobile apps, wearables and PCs. All in one place for three full days. Hear inspiring case studies from leading innovators. See live demos of the latest enabling technologies. Dig deep into the practical applications and techniques of computer vision.
Walk away with actionable insights and know-how that you can use to bring visual intelligence into your products today.
You’re all invited — Engineers. Executives. Entrepreneurs. Investors. Media. Researchers. Analysts.
Get ready! Computer vision has escaped the research halls and is marching into the mainstream. Our lives are about to change.
The Embedded Vision Summit 2017 is designed to inspire you to use embedded vision technology in new ways; to empower you with the practical know-how you need to integrate vision capabilities into your products. Meet innovators, luminaries, and colleagues in this fast-growing field. Talk one-on-one with leading vision technology suppliers and learn about their offerings. Attend in-depth workshops and “how-to” sessions across the landscape of computer vision.
Special features and Summit themes include:
- Two days of sessions on embedded vision and deep learning techniques, technologies, and opportunities
- Multiple expert presentations on deep learning for vision, 3D perception and low-power vision implementation
- One day of workshops to explore enabling technologies in depth
- The Vision Technology Showcase where you’ll see dozens of demos of the latest vision processors, tools, software and applications, and hear presentations on these products from experienced applications engineers
- The Vision Tank, a new competition for start-ups
- Keynote presentations by industry luminaries
- Three tracks tailored for engineers and business executives, newcomers and experts alike
- Practical sessions to help you create visually intelligent products and gain know-how about computer vision
Round it all out with pastries and coffee, lunch, and a networking reception to make this year’s event a complete experience.