Cadence Day-Long Seminar Discusses Deep Learning in Embedded Systems
On February 9 beginning at 9:30AM PT, Alliance member company Cadence is hosting a Embedded Neural Network Summit, "Extending Deep Learning into Mass-Market Silicon," which will provide an introduction to convolutional neural network applications ranging from image, pattern, and speech recognition to natural language processing and video analysis, in application areas including mobile, automotive, consumer and IoT.
- Jeff Bier, BDTi president and founder of the Embedded Vision Alliance
- Bill Dally, NVIDIA chief scientist and SVP of research, and Stanford professor
- Sumit Gupta, IBM vice-president of HPC and OpenPower
- Sumit Sanyal, minds.ai founder and CEO
- Pete Warden, Google staff research engineer
- Michael Leventhal, Xilinx technical manager for data center acceleration
- Anshu Arya, MulticoreWare solution architect
- Samer Hijazi, Cadence engineering director, Office of the CTO
- Chris Rowen, Cadence CTO, IP Group
The day-long series of overview presentations will conclude with a panel discussion, followed by a reception in which you can further engage both the speakers and fellow attendees in conversation. The Summit takes place at Cadence's San Jose, California campus and there's no registration fee, but space is limited; register today! For more information, check out this Cadence blog post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.