|Position Available - Senior Hardware Engineer|
Join an eclectic technology developer involved in numerous areas of embedded hardware design. As a key technical contributor the successful candidate demonstrates the ability to design, manage, and execute successful product releases. We are seeking energetic, highly-motivated individuals with excellent engineering skills for a challenging and rewarding position designing electronic circuit board and system level solutions.
To discover more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Hardware Engineer should exhibit the following qualities:
· A working knowledge of product design, analog/digital circuit design, and HDL design.
· Self-motivated, eager to learn about new technologies, project status communicator with proven project management skills and the ability to deliver results on time.
· Experience in designing with 32/64 bit microprocessors, Flash, DDR2/3, video, power, data acquisition, FPGA/CPLD, and communication interfaces.
· Detail oriented with attention to quality and reliability.
· Experienced with EMI/RFI, safety, and other regulatory compliance, PCI compliance experience is a plus.
· Mechanical implementation and product packaging experience is a plus.
· Firmware development in C/C++ is a plus.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Development of system architecture, project specifications, cost estimates, and system design documentation.
· Produce schematics and high speed printed circuit board layout using Concept, Power Logic, Allegro, PADs and other design entry tools.
· Producing design drawings, diagrams, calculations, and test/verification specifications.
· Maintaining product deliverables, milestones, change requests, bills of material, prototype kits, and other activities to. ensure consistent and efficient completion or work products.
· Hands on verification, troubleshooting, and improvement of circuit designs.
· Utilization oscilloscopes, multi meters, de-buggers, frequency counters, thermal chambers, spectrum analyzers, etc, to verify designs and resolve unexpected events.
· Interface with customers and vendors managing requirements, change requests, and design objectives.
· Develop test strategies, test/verification requirements, and product test reports.
· Participate in the development of project proposals, system architecture, schedules, and milestones.
· Communicate project status and recommendations to management.
· Participate in continual improvement activities, suggestions, and implementations.
· Participate in project reviews to provide insight and input to product designs.
· Manage product development throughout product life cycles.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in hardware design with microprocessors
· BSEE degree in electrical engineering or related science field
· Strong Organization skills and committed to collaborative processes
· Familiarity with all aspects of electronics design and project development from concept to production
· Design experience with TI OMAP and other ARM core processors
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Fast paced working environment
- Great Working Culture
- Innovative Technology
- Team That Truly Loves their work!
Nexus Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.