Has anyone worked with this?
It's a time-of-flight 3D sensor using a custom CCD from Panasonic.
"The time delay between the LED emitters and the target reflected light is measured on a pixel by pixel basis.
The distance of the target is obtained and calculated by means of internal processing."
http://panasonic-electric-works.net/common/cs02r2/img/bg_h3_5g4.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
- 1. Unique(laser-free)distance measuring methodology:
- - Safe and non-invasive ?uses near-infrared LEDs and specially-designed CCD devices.
- 2. Excellent distance data resolution:
- Wide viewing angle,perfect for multiple motion detection ( 60 degrees on the horizontal plane)
- Selectable frame rates:15,20,25,30 frames/sec modes available.
- 3. Attractive design:
- - Impressively small,light and compact.